CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
MedDraftTM is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set-up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Click here to learn more from MedDraft’s website.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Contact Us Today
to Schedule your Appointment
We focus on offering a high quality, service-oriented environment for your surgical procedure.
The physicians at Court Street Surgery Center are trained in the latest techniques which assist our patients in a faster recovery.
Our Gastroenterologists will evaluate and treat many types of digestive problems ranging from severe to simple but sensitive in nature.
The Pain Management specialists at Court Street Surgery Center use cutting-edge technology and techniques to alleviate your pain.
Our facility offers less invasive surgical options that enable most women to return to daily activities in less time and with less discomfort than traditional surgery.